When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SuperMatic Schwinn BMX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

aasmitty757

Two Tired
Was this a decent BMX when sold new? I'm looking for one for a grandchild. This one is local but I don't know anything about them.

bmx.jpeg

Last edited:
Define decent-
Condition or quality?

As far as the quality, it’s a well built bike. I wouldn’t call it low end, but also not anything super fancy. It’s a bike shop bike, miles ahead of any department store special.

It does look like it’s been used a decent amount though, so give it a good inspection. Bent wheels, how worn those brakes are and if the cables need replacing, stripped bolts/nuts etc. Just like any bike it’s easy to get upside down in a hurry.

@fattyre …I think I was hoping it was old enough to be made in the USA. I think new they might have been up to $500 and I know this is not high end for a BMX.
This would be for my 12 year old grandson to ride occasionally when he visits.
It’s not free, but it’s local, about the price for a couple to have a medium priced meal.
Thank you for your informative response.

That was Schwinn's entry level, high tensile steel framed, BMX model. In 2000/2001 they listed at just under $220. Well built, but, not a standout amongst its GT/Dyno, Mongoose, and, other entry level competition.

Back