When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Support your L.A.B.S.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sven

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
That's right.. Support your local Amish Bike Shop.They carry Raleigh, Cannondale , Specialized , Diamondback as well as small repairs. Our Amish ride in style here
20180124_115446.jpg
20180124_115343.jpg
20180124_115250.jpg
and more.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I can understand, but not open Sunday?;)

Last edited:
That's right.. Support your local Amish Bike Shop.They carry Raleigh, Cannondale , Specialized , Diamondback as well as small repairs. Our Amish ride in style hereView attachment 742872 View attachment 742873 View attachment 742874 and more.
Actually I have gone there during their hours..no one is around. They might not even want to deal with "English". I don't know???? Just thought it was interesting. Obviously there is no phone..duh,...to contact them.

Actually I have gone there during their hours..no one is around. They might not even want to deal with "English". I don't know???? Just thought it was interesting. Obviously there is no phone..duh,...to contact them.

I think it's OK for them to have a phone on a pole, just not in the house.;)
e181.jpg

Back