When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supreme!

-
I've been in contact with the seller. He seems to be very up front and honest and has updated his eBay add as he learns about the frame. I did mention to him about the missing drop stand ears.

I have all the extra parts to put this one together but I may just sit back and see where it goes price wise.

Amazing how two previously unknown Supremes turned up in the same week. Supper rare indeed.

After that Bug Eye surfaced seems like the action on this one cooled off a bit? I still think this auction has some life left in it. V/r Shawn

Really.............How many do you own ?

With the addition of these two previously unknown RMS's, the count is now up to (off the top of my head) 9-10 1938 four gill and about 12 maybe 15 1937

I think those numbers qualify it as rare compared to other bikes of this era.

Last edited:
Really.............How many do you own ?

With the addition of these two previously unknown RMS's, the count is now up to (off the top of my head) 9-10 1938 four gill and about 12 maybe 15 1937

I think those numbers qualify it as rare compared to other bikes of this era.
I agree with the ### you mention!!!!and I lived in CLEVELAND Ohio WHERE THE BIKE IS BELONG CAUSE THE ( CWC) WAS HERE ON A (117 & BEREA) AND BUILDING COMPLEX STEEL IN BUSINESS NOT FR. BIKES SADLY and I have a (1937/RMS.) AND ALSO IT'S ALMOST DONE EXCEPT THE TANK AND I FOLLOW YOU CABER'S EVERY DAY AND I LOVE THE OLD BIKES....

Welcome and great to hear that you have a passion for this hobby,

Would love to see your 37
I try post couples pics. Of my all prewars bikes including my dream bike (RMS.) Follow for. Years to have finally have one (Not for sale) and ALSO a couple more like two (1937 monark S.king) boys & girls and @ (1938/39) Roadmaster plus (1941/1940)boys and girls Roadmaster bikes and incomplete (1939Deluxe girls) Roadmaster bike. But I don't know how do the or post. The pics. On this side (the cabe) hate Facebook and Twitter sorry for but I'll try today or tomorrow with my son help...thanks and have a bless day....

Back