When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supreme!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As the hobby grows more bikes of all types will appear.
Be thankful most of what we collect isn’t as popular as a Schwinn stingray! We don’t want everyone chasing after our bikes.
Otherwise the prices might be in the mid to high 5 figures.

I was wondering about the fork ? looks welded is that org? thanks in advance Richard....

o_O
Capture+_2018-12-05-20-33-47(1).png

I think '38s just got a little more expensive! Unless you are one of the fortunate few to have a stash of RMS parts this is the long, hard, expensive way to build one! I thought this would do in the $2k range--what do I know...and the new owner is??? V/r Shawn

Good for us Shawn, and I agree. An original tank alone will cost you nearly the price paid for the frame above and you will no doubt be searching for a long, long time.

I am lucky to have two 38's in my collection and I have enough parts to put another together (minus the tank). Usually when I see any 37/38 RMS parts, I buy them. Future proofing I like to call it.

So who here is the lucky owner ?

A seriously "un equipped" model!!

No tanks I'll wait....

And only $50 bucks shipping someone might need to revisit that....

Last edited:
Back