When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supreme!

-
As the hobby grows more bikes of all types will appear.
Be thankful most of what we collect isn’t as popular as a Schwinn stingray! We don’t want everyone chasing after our bikes.
Otherwise the prices might be in the mid to high 5 figures.

I was wondering about the fork ? looks welded is that org? thanks in advance Richard....

o_O
Capture+_2018-12-05-20-33-47(1).png

I think '38s just got a little more expensive! Unless you are one of the fortunate few to have a stash of RMS parts this is the long, hard, expensive way to build one! I thought this would do in the $2k range--what do I know...and the new owner is??? V/r Shawn

Good for us Shawn, and I agree. An original tank alone will cost you nearly the price paid for the frame above and you will no doubt be searching for a long, long time.

I am lucky to have two 38's in my collection and I have enough parts to put another together (minus the tank). Usually when I see any 37/38 RMS parts, I buy them. Future proofing I like to call it.

So who here is the lucky owner ?

A seriously "un equipped" model!!

No tanks I'll wait....

And only $50 bucks shipping someone might need to revisit that....

Last edited:
Back