When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Surf board/Hawaiiana Collection

-
Price
$450OBO plus shipping
Zipcode
Starting to price out some stuff due to demand: Taking Reasonable Offers

Hawaiian Lady Jolenes black/blue dressed gold inlay black $1500 blue $850, Hawaian 1950’s plastic cased guitar amp $600b/o, the plastic fantastic sunburst surf board $2500/firm, the 1940 aloha dancing doll $2200 firm, surf movie poster for those that think young$150, 2- one natural one $350 white bamboo $300 Hawii 1930’s hula girl door beads both $450, Geisha door beads $250, the bamboo framed surf poster autographed $250, Duke cookie jar gold inlay $200, the black lava duke head paper weight carving $275, the wall mount large heads $300 pair only, pair the large cermic Hawian busts $350, the three (3)small heads $250 , medium girl head $225, duke rope edged stencil guitar 1935-$375 non roped $350 3- stenciled yukes $100 each or 3/$200, The 2 coffee cups $80, Primo Beer box add $150, The 2 lamps $275.00 ea Kissing Tiki cermic dolls $200, large ceramic Hawaiian musicians $1000, History of Surf board plaque $100,

Seperate prices shipping/ins is extra.

With Duke board total seperate is over $17,000, there are some bonus plates clock framed photos and 1952/57 Ship Hawiian graphic menus .... as listed $10k for everything

The pearl inlay finger board guitar and hannds down lamp, koa tiki lady, swan cup,mustache and harveys surf mugs, lady tiki on orange little monkey surfer are all sold . The Olympia beer sign is sold Hamms surf album is sold

Last edited:
I bought a couple items from Jerry, and I feel I need to post how pleased I am with how he handles a transaction. Bullet proof packing job, super fast shipping, and constant communication with tracking numbers. If we had a rating system here he would get the top rating. Thanks Jerry for making these pieces available to me and for your professional salesmanship. I appreciate it. Tim

Thanks for the kind comment I appreciate the post most of all i want the stuff to go to someone who feels about it like i do as one of the guys once told me when I first started collecting things. Its what O feel as sharing the culture.

1970 Duke Trophy Ricky Grigg Duke Kahanamoku Hawaii Invitational Professional Surf competition participation trophy $3500/BO plus freight

Last edited:
not no more trying to get out of this house and onto my yaht to live ...... kind of hard to watch it all go

Back