When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Survivor BF Goodrich Green Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
1000 shipped
Zipcode

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Reducing to try: Too much lower and im just being dumb. Already feel its the cheapest Green Phantom ive seen around.

Well...the time has come. (I know i know) I have another opportunity so its time to let this ones story continue.
Badged BF Goodrich and has been in Houston is entire life and ive never had it apart other than greasing the normal things. Bike came with these grips and pedals and i believe the pedals are early Stingray. I swapped the original fenders to much nicer originals as well.
New tires and tubes and ive logged many care-free miles easily on it as of now and it flies!
For the new owner i will include a correct Schwinn front lens and the correct crank.
This is the harder to find color for phantoms and original paint which is exactly what is best!
If you’re interested, hit me up. I cant accept trades right now, need to fund something else.
You’d have trouble building it for what im asking.
Please no international shipping.

09F515B2-49B8-4692-8AE0-C7DEAAFCE7DB.jpeg

41159EAB-EE3E-4128-83A2-71C8BF3D395B.jpeg

0EE63372-104D-43F9-B5E5-0A5FE6DC8CEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back