When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Survivor Western Flyer Ladies Pre-War? In Boston $250

-

autosandbikes

On Training Wheels
I got a bike today and here are the pictures. The fellow who I got it from said that this thing was original down to the tires(Davis Western Auto white walls). It's got lots of gingerbread and it's in really nice shape save for the chrome on the rims. The rest of the chrome has some pitting but I think it'll come up nice for a rider. The rear taillight is missing and the rear rack looks like it's a different color. There's a four digit number stamped on the bottom bracket starting with the letter A894 I believe. I didn't see a number stamped on the dropouts but I didn't remove the rear axle nuts and move the stays. I don't have the heart to make this a donor so I'd like to see somebody clean it up and ride it. Would love to avoid shipping it but I will if that is what it takes to get it in the right hands. I'm no expert so please go easy on this newbie! Thanks

west money rhgt.jpg

west badge.jpg

West brk arm.jpg

west brkt far.jpg

west btm braket.jpg

west chainguard.jpg

west frt hub.jpg

west frt money.jpg

west headlight.jpg

west money lft.jpg

west rack.jpg

west rr hub.jpg