When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspect Streamline.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Huffman forks love to bend at the top of the crown area where it's concave and the steel is thin, they are also prone to cracking when bending them back. Frame looks legit to me, but even the chainring looks ladies. Question is what is that frame worth?
And those rear fender stays?

Did they even have rear fender stays?
1640051899754.jpeg

39F41E6C-1B77-4968-BC4B-F38EC8A9911C.jpeg

2FB09380-4C5C-4073-931F-EAEB6C72F871.jpeg

Last edited:
To me the fork on the bike on Ebay doesn't look like the reference picture fork of @SJ_BIKER post. The curve at the end of the fork where the dropouts are don't look curved enough. Also as @vincev says maybe very slightly bent. I think for those reasons the fender is up against the bar.

To me the fork on the bike on Ebay doesn't look like the reference picture fork of @SJ_BIKER post. The curve at the end of the fork where the dropouts are don't look curved enough. Also as @vincev says maybe very slightly bent. I think for those reasons the fender is up against the bar.

Check out the very vertical head tube on the eBay piece and then the illustration.

Somebody who hasn't logged in here in years was making "tribute" super streamlines from standard period Huffman men's frames so the serial numbers would look right . A little digging might turn up his posts about them.
Scott Seymour did a few I believe but not sure if this is one of those. V/r Shawn

Back