When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suzuki T500

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hudman

Finally riding a big boys bike
My new project..i pick it up tomorrow. 1971 Suzuki T500..a 2 cylinder 2 stroke. It hasnt been started in 4yrs and the seller decided to try starting w/out cleaning fuel system etc. So it "runs". Ill go through it enough to get running and go from there. I didnt need another project but for the price ( $950 ) i couldnt pass it up. If i decide to keep it and spend money on it perhaps some downbars or clip ons and expansion chambers are in its future.

20210322_135914_Film3.jpg

Sweet bike and it looks to be in fantastic Shape. Amazing shape actually.
I wish I could still ride.

Had a friend with a Water Buffalo (750 water cooled version) back in the early eighties I dont remember what year it was... I do remember it was a Crazy Screaming bike. He had done something to it and was beating the new Kawasaki 900's.
I had a 78 RD400 Daytona for a while. It developed an oil injector issue and I burned the motor up. It was my first street bike. It would smoke that rear tire clean off if you let it. Wouldn't do better that 115 though.
2 strokes are cool and that bike is a classic and pretty rare too.

Last edited:
Sweet bike and it looks to be in fantastic Shape. Amazing shape actually.
I wish I could still ride.

Had a friend with a Water Buffalo (750 water cooled version) back in the early eighties I dont remember what year it was... I do remember it was a Crazy Screaming bike. He had done something to it and was beating the new Kawasaki 900's.
I had a 78 RD400 Daytona for a while. It developed an oil injector issue and I burned the motor up. It was my first street bike. It would smoke that rear tire clean off if you let it. Wouldn't do better that 115 though.
2 strokes are cool and that bike is a classic and pretty rare too.
Ive always wanted an RD after riding a friends back in high school. Wasnt aware..ignorant..that Suzuki made similar large displacement bikes untill i stumbled across this one. Back in the day my uncle had an H2 750 but i couldn't afford one now. Spending time cleaning this Titan i realize why it's in good shape..low miles and kept inside...anxious to enjoy putting more miles on her but want to pretty it up and make sure everything is legit.

20210326_173557_Film3.jpg

Sanding down bad paint job to identify stock stripping layout..it will be the same only blue/white..

20210404_162235_Film3.jpg

20210404_161843_Film3.jpg

Nice shape; good luck with drum brakes. I had a T500 40+ yrs ago that was used to settle a debt to me. Some cylinder head bolt threads were stripped so I learned about Helicoil bought a kit and restored compression. I already had a '70 CB750 that was my main ride. Had lots of fun with it then sold it. "78 Suzuki GS1000 later became my first new bike.

Back