When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swap meet in Cupertino, CA 4-25-10

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Andrew Gorman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just saw this on craigslist. I have never been to this but it could be interesting.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1666188799.html

GINORMOUS bike swap 4/25 Sunday: Cupertino Bike Shop (cupertino)
Date: 2010-03-28, 8:30PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Sunday, April 25th, the BIGGEST and BEST bike swap around: the Cupertino Bike Shop/ROMP swap meet.
From 10-4ish...over 70+ vendors in back of the shop...selling road, mountain, vintage bike parts, tools, clothing, frames, tires, helmets, everything bike related.
Sellers: $60 and up for spaces and we ALWAYS sell out. Reserve now at:408 255-2217 or email: [email protected]
Buyers: $2.00 entry fee and we open at 10:00 am sharp. Line forms at 8:00 am. Plenty of coffee, food and ATMS nearby. Bring plenty of cash...vendors will not accept personal checks or credit cards.
We get over 1,000 attendees; and this is 'THE' GINORMOUS swap meet in San Jose.
Address: 10493 S. DeAnza Blvd...off 280 going South (towards Saratoga) about 3 miles on the right hand side. Look for the Chipolte/CVS/Lucky's shopping center. Please park in the lot and leave street parking open for residents.
Proceeds to ROMP-Responsible Organized Mountain Pedalers and our on-going advocacy work for opening trails here in the Bay Area.

Back