When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swap meet pictures from today's Tacoma Washington / Burley Creek Vintage Bicycle event.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Was unable to attend ....did you see many RIMS for sale there ? ....the photos do seem to show a lot of WHEELS for sale, though

I did see in one of the photos a 700c tubular front wheel built using a Mavic hub and a Mavic rim ....look for it in the photos, it's kinda obvious, also saw a couple of tennis racquet presses and a skid-lid ....wonder how much they were
Was unable to attend ....did you see many RIMS for sale there ? ....the photos do seem to show a lot of WHEELS for sale, though

I did see in one of the photos a 700c tubular front wheel built using a Mavic hub and a Mavic rim ....look for it in the photos, it's kinda obvious, also saw a couple of tennis racquet presses and a skid-lid ....wonder how much they were ?
I believe your looking at a rim at Rat City ? If so that's Aaron's bicycle White Center Wa. He's a great guy ph: 206-938-9795. He has a ton of stuff at his shop. The tennis rackets with and with out presses were $5 each if I remember right (!). I may be able to get you his number if interested. Lot of killer prices. This will be a annual and most likely bi-annual event . Ryan and his dad had a blast hosting.

Last edited:
More from the swap meet.....

Back