eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Praster89

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aug 20, 2019
California
So does that mount on the handlebars? Is it a horn? Make a tiger sound? My ca. '66 Esso Tiger bike. V/r Shawn

DSC_0273 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG
Yes it’s a horn. Mounts to the handle bars. Tried to post video of it but you can’t. I guess it’s called a tigeroo. I’m gonna build a tiger bike. I have the grips too

buses n bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 24, 2018
Ames, Iowa
That's cool! Always liked those tiger accessories and they seem to look the best on copper bikes!

Reactions: Praster89

Praster89

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aug 20, 2019
California
That's cool! Always liked those tiger accessories and they seem to look the best on copper bikes!
Yes!! That’s my plan to find a dencent coppertone Schwinn 65 or 66 and put the grips and tigeroo horn, tiger seat and tail on the bike. Also bought I bill Mathews sissy bar that I’m gonna put on it too

Reactions: buses n bikes

Praster89

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aug 20, 2019
California
The actual Esso Tiger bikes are AMF Renegades with the tiger seat, grips, and tail. V/r Shawn
Yea. Haven’t really ever seen any for sale. That’s why I’m just gonna make a custom stingray probably

jrcarz

Finally riding a big boys bike
Feb 22, 2014
Hampshire, United States
There is a nice Coppertone Renegade on The Bay right now. With a Good price and solo polo seat

Reactions: cyclingday
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
This looks like a pretty good deal and puts you on the path pretty easily to build an accurate replica Tiger bike,. V/r Shawn

reneg1.jpg

reneg2.PNG

CAPECODMUSCLEBIKES

On Training Wheels
Nov 23, 2019
CAPE COD MASS
So does that mount on the handlebars? Is it a horn? Make a tiger sound? My ca. '66 Esso Tiger bike. V/r Shawn

DSC_0273 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG
I just got one but someone took the original seat, handlebars and grips...I found grips but still need handlebars and seat..could you by chance give me the measurements of the handlebars so I can try to match them up on ebay or some other source thanks Tony

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
I just got one but someone took the original seat, handlebars and grips...I found grips but still need handlebars and seat..could you by chance give me the measurements of the handlebars so I can try to match them up on ebay or some other source thanks Tony
Out of town for the holiday. I’ll post when I get back home. V/r Shawn

This ad goes away when you register for an account!