When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swedish crescent girls 26" bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
450 plus shipping
Zipcode

twowheelfan

Wore out three sets of tires already!
UPDATE! I am asking $450 plus shipping. Mid 1940's Swedish crescent bicycle.
Hello fellow wheel guys! Its been ten years since i first found this bicycle. I need to make space for my work tools which means that my fun stuff needs to go away. I want to sell this bicycle. Please pm me if interested. I can pack it up for shipping no problem. It might take me a little bit to get packing material. If no one wants it I will have to try to sell it locally as a commuter. It is such a beautiful survivor from the mid 1940's I would hate to see it get torn up here on the dirty streets of nyc. I know the non-original black brooks saddle would be the very first thing stolen when it gets parked on the street for the first time. It is not packed up yet so I can take pictures of anything specific you might want. The paint is pretty great. The tires are newish Schwalbe marathon 26'x 1.6

Here is a link to the thread i started ten years ago when i got it..

Back