When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweet red 1964 Schwinn Stingray, partially restored

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
US currency
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Decent little Stingray from the early days. Looks to be a quality repaint, maybe a bit
darker than the Flamboyant red? Just only slightly. Looks to be silk
screened? decals, hard to tell on this one...Plating is all original aside from beautifully rechromed
sq loop sissy bar. Center Stamped S2 and S7s....some minor curb dings on the S2, original
tires hold air and display well. Very nicely restored Solo Polo seat complete with decal!
Bars are not Schwinn stamped but I'm thinking these are not correct, stem is also later
Krate era one or roughly that era. Pretty sure I have a non dated Stem around here I
would include. Also shown in one of the pix is a correct 63'-64' set of bars, really need
rechroming, no dings or damage, but a nice upgrade for the bike once made shiny.
Pedals are NOS correct era but shorter blocks so ladies version I'm thinking...caps are
the same, maybe swap to boys set? Nicks and chips most noticeably on one side
of the fork from years of storage... paint looks nicely done over all.
Comes with the correct bars shown leaning against the bike, and I'll throw in a correct stem.

1600 shipped OBO

[email protected]
or PM here

64.jpeg

641.jpeg

641a.jpeg

642.jpeg

643.jpeg

643a.jpeg

646.jpeg

647.jpeg

647a.jpeg