When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweet ride for my daughter

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dc76

Finally riding a big boys bike

1954-56 Schwinn fiesta . I was going to just clean it up but I’m gonna go all in.

Last edited:
If we've said it once, we've said it a thousand times--do not use this site to date your bike! Look at the catalog pages for those years and you will not find this bike--look at tank compared to earlier models. Post the serial number if you can't find the charts. V/r Shawni
I didn’t know this thanks for the insight.

If we've said it once, we've said it a thousand times--do not use this site to date your bike! Look at the catalog pages for those years and you will not find this bike--look at tank compared to earlier models. Post the serial number if you can't find the charts. V/r Shawn

That site should be blown off the internet! When Pat first put that up he posted the link on the Schwinnbikeforum and asked everyone what they thought. I nicely told him he needs to fix the whole thing, various points mentioned, including the serial look up and then a week later he disappeared and never came back. He never fixed jack!

Back