When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweet Time "TRAVELERS" boys and girls Red & Blue bikes ----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
various
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
2 worthy projects that have loads of potential!

1961 or so Red Boys Traveler has a taller than average frame
guessing around 22" mast (haven't measured). Rare in original red paint, shows some chips and scratches and the usual wear and tear,
breaks work great. Still has the original Schwinn WW tires, finned front fender, vintage Miller light and generator (untested)
bike only needs the shifter cable to be on the road again. I believe these are readily available for the
Sturmey archer hubs. The head badge is missing and I believe this takes the plastic Starburst
one, I may have a 'chipped' slight damaged one I can throw in, just have to be sure it's still here
somewhere. These are phenomenal riding bikes! Won't take much to get this back on the road.
250.00 OBO
[email protected]
or PM here

Nice ladies blue Traveler from about the same era...maybe a year or so earlier with "winged"
badge. Bike is pretty clean overall, Seat is immaculate, Chrome looks good and should clean up
better! I test rode the bike, and for a mile or so everything was dandy, then for some reason the
Sturmey disengaged and the bike was freewheeling and not catching any gear. Maybe
an easy adjustment, I just don't know much about the internals of these hubs and servicing.
So this issue would have to be addressed, I doubt it would be a big deal to remedy.
Pretty looking bike and a worthwhile project for sure!
Looking at 125.00 for her as she sits.

[email protected]
or PM here

Great pair of bikes! The Sturmey Archer hub may just need the tension adjusted on the cable or flushing out with some WD40. They're generally amazingly bomb proof. All the best!

Red bike is being serviced right now (Sturmey rework) and bike has been spoken for sort of "pending"....

Back