When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweetheart sprocket ... Colson, or?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
What do I have here? Is this one for Colson?

Sweetheart Sprocket.jpg

They are so close I took a picture of my colson one right next to my Schwinn 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452812166.798469.jpg

The Schwinn 1 is still in the bottom bracket on the Challenger.

Interesting.... there are so many variants to these sweetheart sprockets. The only ones I can pick out easily is Schwinn and Dayton. So what do I have? It doesn't match the one on my Shelby.

Maybe earlier Colson, say '34-35? I think I sold one not too long ago. I'll see if I still have a pic saved.

Thanks guys... Googling for pics, I see yet another variant on a what is claimed to be a '34 with a thicker flat area next to the teeth, but the holes all look the same. But this sprocket matches '33. I was asking because Ron Summer needs a good platable sprocket for his '36 Commander that I painted for him. If anyone has one for sale, let him know, or I can let him know.

I always thought they were Colson with the teardrop-shape cutout on the inner cutouts versus more of a triangle on Schwinn. Yet I could be 100 percent incorrect ;)

Back