When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swing Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just finished up this 70s swing bike. I had the fenders and the sissy bar chromed. I also put new decals and new brake pads on it. Amazingly, the paint is all original!
-Connor
IMG_3337.JPG
IMG_3325.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG
IMG_3328.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG
IMG_3332.JPG
IMG_3341.JPG

Oh yeah ! that green is awesome ! The blue one above is mine, I just cant bring myself to drop the $ on a headbadge just yet !

I have one just as nice in orange. I rode it in a parade and pushed my limit showing off. Each time I fell off, the crowd cheered. One of my favorite mornings. You can get promotional tags of chubby little Jimmy Osmond on one that he sold on his sister and brother's T.V. show.

I have one just as nice in orange. I rode it in a parade and pushed my limit showing off. Each time I fell off, the crowd cheered. One of my favorite mornings. You can get promotional tags of chubby little Jimmy Osmond on one that he sold on his sister and brother's T.V. show.
I reprinted one of the promo tags with Jimmy on it. You can see it behind the service tag in the pic above. Problem is people at the show kept asking " Are you really selling this for 99.00"

Back