When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swing Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It looks good though!
I reprinted one of the promo tags with Jimmy on it. You can see it behind the service tag in the pic above. Problem is people at the show kept asking " Are you really selling this for 99.00"

You guys must get the strangest looks riding them around. Kids these days don't have a clue of the all the cool types of bikes made. Even my 77 Sting-ray get tons of looks from the kids around here. A Swingbike would blow their minds.

Some kids still know about some of the cool vintage bikes! I'm actually 14 and I love vintage bikes!
-Connor
You guys must get the strangest looks riding them around. Kids these days don't have a clue of the all the cool types of bikes made. Even my 77 Sting-ray get tons of looks from the kids around here. A Swingbike would blow their minds.

Where can I get some of those OK Used Bicycle tags?????????
I got the tags from a guy that bought out Fabers Schwinn shop in San Jose years ago. I have been trying to track him down for last 6 months to buy more. I have an extra tag if you want one just shoot me pm with an address and I will drop it in an envelope.

Swing bikes are so cool...Just putting together a repop swing bike myself. Trying to get it to look as good as all of yours! I need to find a fender to use as a rear PLEASE Help! Most 20" fit but have brace holes or the fenders frame mount hole shows. Thanks Swingers

44a012679c6f8edd93677bdab5bbe83e.jpg
Just want to show you mine, very nice bikes 1973 Early Chainguard Swing Bike.

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

Duck tale fender from a Stingray will fit, but with a little modification. You have to cut the front bracket , (look my SB ).

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

Back