When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swiss army bike tires?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Do you know what the rim size is?
Nope. Just a vague memory from when I was thinking of buying one. Slap a tape on a rim and find out. I vaguely remember that tires were available from Indonesia 10+ years ago, so maybe 650A or 650C? One of those sizes was popular in Australia and New Zealand. Find the Swiss Army bike geeks- they are out there and will help.

As has been stated before they are 650B size wheels/tyres, unless the original wheels have been swapped out.
This is the only tyre size that was used between 1905 and 1993, when your model was superseded by the next replacement model.
What other numbers does your tyre have on it?
Or does it just say 26 × 1 1/2.
Some more photos may help.

You're welcome.
26 inch tyres can be problematic!
Basically 5 different sizes are called 26 inch!

I guess they're too old to have either an ETRTO or ISO number on the side walls.
Here is another link, they stock many spares for your M-05 model and the later M-93 model.

If you access most foreign language sites via Google they generally give you the option of translation into your native language.
I can't vouch for other search engines though.
The Dutch site immediately above is very good, with a wide range of hard to find stuff!

Back