When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swiss army bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kunzog

I live for the CABE
Swiss Army Bikes, Lets see yours!

Here is my Swiss Army Bike. These bikes remind me of old Volkswagens, rugged and undestructable.

SwissArmy_RT-1.jpg

Last edited:
Condor militarvelo mo5

CONDOR MILITARVELO MO5

Nice bike, Brian.

Yes, you're right. I always think of them as being like swiss army knives.

I eventually managed to find two of them with all the kit. Here's some pics for reference.

This is the first one:

swiss_and_BSA_2copy-1.jpg

swiss-1.jpg

swiss2-1.jpg

The central saddle bag is a superb piece of kit. Once you remove the extra pocket (so it doesn't look like the Swiss bag) it's great for mounting on a much older military bike. This type of bag was manufactured from the turn of the century but the early ones are obviously now very hard to find.

This is the second one. The saddle on this one has a military type of number. The inflator pump is mounted to the side rather than on top.

Militarvelo_1-1.jpg

Militarvelo_2-1.jpg

Militarvelo_3-1.jpg

Militarvelo_5-1.jpg

Militarvelo_9-1.jpg

Here's a youtube video of some later Swiss Army models in use -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkjpDZ1O4C0

Last edited:
I had 2 of these, they ride so smooth and as silent as could be. I sold them but I still have the frame pack and horse hide backpack. I may have the slepping bag pack too.

swiss bike

just scored one like in the pics. any idea about them like year ,rarity value etc thanks dean

Back