When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syracuse bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is the syracues that i picked up at trexlertown.This has to be the best $300.00 investment i have made in a long time.I removed the 26x1.75 tires and put these on.This is the serial no. F162062 maybe mrcolumbia can date it.
000_2058.JPG
000_2059.JPG
000_2060.JPG
000_2061.JPG

Are these bikes named after a city where they were built or the manufacurer, i like in Syracuse NY just wondering if it has anything to do with that city. Thanks Sulley

I'm glad you bought that one, if you didn't I would have... It's looks to be a 1941. I ended up getting a 1937 Columbia buts it's not nearly as nice as your bike. It looks great with the white skins. It was good to see you at the show, I'm glad you made this year. Hope to see you soon. Elgin

It's a 1941 "50" Series Motobike Equipped Model F59T. I just finished restoring one in red like shown in the catalog. Mine is "Rambler" badged.
8.jpg

Back