When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T.O.C. hub ,Thor ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thonyv1974_

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello, this hub was in a bundle of hubs that I purchased. I am trying to identify it, appears to be nickel plated, track bike rear hub. The stamping is hard to make out. Possibly first word is Thor or Hahn ? Second word is Standard. Also hard to take a good picture of stamping.
Thanks in advance for any help. .
Tony. .

20170813_174002.jpg

20170813_173933.jpg

20170810_202441.jpg

Yep, that's a Thor! Nice looking hub, that's not a racing hub but it is a fixie (fixed gear probably made right around or just before the advent and popularity of coaster brakes). Nickle looks to be in nice shape too!

Yep, that's a Thor! Nice looking hub, that's not a racing hub but it is a fixie (fixed gear probably made right around or just before the advent and popularity of coaster brakes). Nickle looks to be in nice shape too!

Thanks for sharing , this earlier stuff is foreign to me but a new interest. .

@Thonyv1974_
I think, based on handling it in person, that this is a NOS hub!
It spins like real actual butter and the lock ring threads on and off just as smoothly.

Pulled this Period Ad too offering this hub, Thor Standard, pricey item at $2.75!
I wish I still had the option of ordering a factory built wheel, they really put the hard sell on, I'm convinced.

1906 Thor.jpg

@Thonyv1974_
It spins like real actual butter and the lock ring threads on and off just as smoothly.

Pulled this Period Ad too offering this hub, Thor Standard, pricey item at $2.75!
I wish I still had the option of ordering a factory built wheel, they really put the hard sell on, I'm convinced.

View attachment 662631

I'm glad you're happy with it, I really like the looks of nickel plated parts .
@Thonyv1974_

View attachment 662631

I'm glad you have it now , however my interest in preballon tire bicycles is growing.Hoping on my soon to be home 28" Elgin motobike is from the 20s as I am told that it was. Toes crossed. ....

I'm glad you're happy with it, I really like the looks of nickel plated parts .

I'm glad you have it now , however my interest in preballon tire bicycles is growing.Hoping on my soon to be home 28" Elgin motobike is from the 20s as I am told that it was. Toes crossed. ....

Spell check , preballoon......

Back