When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T-Shirt Trade?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jrodarod

I live for the CABE
I have a few Navy Blue 2018 Cycle Truck Convoy shirts left for trade. I enjoy wearing bicycle t-shirts. If you have extras from your area. I’ll trade you for one of mine. I wear XL.

107B10A9-AA0E-4636-8482-5D13F67DF07E.jpeg

Nice.
Is this the back?
What is the info at the top, above the graphic?
Is there anything on the front?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, Schwinn Cycle Truck badge up front and the top of the bear reads Cycle Truck in cursive. The posting police did not allow me to post complete pictures due to possible copyright issues. I will pm you complete pictures.

I still have 1 med, 2 xl, and 2 2xl. Trading, one of yours for one of mine. I wear an xl . Thanks!

I will trade you one of my old band shirts for a Medium of yours. Sorry I do not have any spare bike shirts. We do have 40 songs copy written so far. The front has the name of my band, Pudge Band AORR and on the back All Original Rock and Roll. We have 200 + songs but have not had the money to copywrite the rest. We never played a copy song only are songs. Just wondering, Kirk
P1280756.JPG

P1280759.JPG

P1280760.JPG

All I have left now are one xl and two 2xl. Anyone else want to trade a T-shirt for a T-shirt? I wear xl. But, my daughter does wear a small..

We are printing the shirts today. Sorry for the delay. We had a few more requests. Thanks for sending your shirt...really cool.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back