Take Apart Bike

This ad disappears when logged in

oldspoke

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 4, 2010
Burlington, United States
I have this take apart bike. Has anyone ever seen anything like it? The fork is very Iver Johnson. View attachment 778683
Just a thought : Maybe this is a trick cycle ?
Similar cycles were used by trick riders in the early 1900's . See the exploits of Nick Kaufmann of Rochester N.Y. He would pedal his high bike and disassemble it while riding . He and his family continued performing into the early twentieth century. His bikes had release mechanisms that made it possible . Most were full nickle plate .
Glenn

fat tire trader

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Oct 29, 2010
San Quentin, California
www.fattiretrading.com
Just a thought : Maybe this is a trick cycle ?
Similar cycles were used by trick riders in the early 1900's . See the exploits of Nick Kaufmann of Rochester N.Y. He would pedal his high bike and disassemble it while riding . He and his family continued performing into the early twentieth century. His bikes had release mechanisms that made it possible . Most were full nickle plate .
Glenn
I don't think its a trick bike. I think you will agree when I assemble and take pictures of the rest of the parts.

Jesse McCauley

I live for the CABE
Mar 5, 2013
Richmond, VA & Detroit, MI
I have a set of adjustable bars that can be flipped upside down to become either riser bars or very steep drops. They use an interesting "keyed" stem section very similar to what I see poking out of the steer tube on your machine.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$175.00
eBay Auction Picture
$7.62
eBay Auction Picture
$28.95
eBay Auction Picture
$6.35
eBay Auction Picture
$32.10
eBay Auction Picture