When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Take it off any sweet jumps ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I couldn't get away with that! My dad was a principal in Long Beach, and my step dad was principal at Kennedy!
Second semester 80/81 I went back to Cypress, after almost a whole semester of being harassed by some mulletheaded jocks at Kennedy. Funny, Stamos was in my wood shop class that semester and he always dipped out after the instructor took roll. The VP at Kennedy was sympathetic to my cause and I was shipped back to Cypress, cool dude. Back at Cypress they tried shoving Shakespeare down my throat and I skipped out on English until the counselor who looked like Les Nessman from WKRP caught up with me. He said my choices were Gilbert, or not graduating. I went to Gilbert West for two months, wrote a few book reports to get the English credits needed and was done. Commuting to Gilbert was accomplished on a Kool Lemon Yellow Schwinn Varsity, just to keep it about bikes...

Today. Fun drop to transition on my 2012 Specialized 29er hardtail.

Back