When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking Bikes to Car Shows

-
I've done it a lot over the last five years. Always get lots of compliments and have had more than one hardcore car guy tell me my bikes were better than most of the cars there. Had a couple bikes sitting next to a guy who had both a Ferrari and a Lambo and I was getting twice the attention--he said he just didn't get why people would be so interested in an old bike! V/r Shawn

DSC_0950.JPG

DSC_1168.JPG

This morning. Car show in Capitola Ca. Always alot of attention. Funny fact , if you ride a Muscle bike ( Krate, Stingray) twice as many people will check it out. Alot of interest from the baby boomers with kids now telling them " I had one of those ! "
IMG_20170611_113325.jpg

I had a thread in the breakroom a few years ago regarding this same topic.almost got in a fight with a dude who said my bike was too close to his car.it was at least 5 feet away.he was worried I would scratch his piece of junk car.

We use to attend a great car show every Friday night in Davie Florida at the Tower Shops shopping plaza, people loved them. I got some great leads from displaying bikes there.

All the time. I went to a lot in 2015 and '16. Not so many this year. I used to set up at a cruise in on Friday night and hit a few shows on the weekend. Always a good time. Generally speaking, if motorcycles are allowed, your bikes will be a welcome attraction.

I was at a show in August, 2015 and I had my Silver Jet, rat rod, Monark, and my Spyder 5-speed loaded up. Danny from "Counting Cars" was there. His motorcycle friends made a B-line for my truck to get a closer look at the Silver Jet and especially the Spyder! That was a lot of fun. Especially seeing his band perform from backstage!

Back