When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tall Prewar Schwinn Straightbar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KingSized HD

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Not mine. Prewar tall frames are hard to find and the seller is probably right that the prewar tall locking springer fork is hard to find. Bike was "restored" but has some problems. I'm not sure the chainguard is prewar, not sure how it's held on at the rear stays. Is the rear fender correct? -Hard to find for a tall 20" frame. An "F3" Morrow stamped hubs looks like 3rd quarter of 1936 according to my list, maybe that's wrong though.
They're asking $779 SHIPPED and says taking offers too.

Any thoughts?

Tall frames....20 inch frames are the least desirable...because of the way they look.... 16 and 18 inch frames are the ones you want!!!!!

16 + 18 are the same frame as far as I know just that 16 is clamped at the frame and 18 has a seat tube above the frame...

You simply raise the seat post they are the same as the standard 18 inch frames....except a shorter seat post mast

Back