When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tandam tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sulley

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just got this for my grandsons, very cool, any idea on a year. Thanks Sulley PS i just found out the guy made this out of two tricycles, very cool.

KGrHqMOKj8E5hhPwJmcBOdeFqdeE60_3-1.jpg

KGrHqIOKjE5V1Co5wrBOdeFyP2w60_3-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm figuring the trikes are probably no more than about 10 years old. Pretty sure I've seen those models FS during that time period at a local hardware store around the holidays. Pretty neat way he connected them up...might give Radio Flyer ideas of producing their own tandam version.

Dave

Yea i kinda figered that they were newer, when i was searching for one there were none out there, then he told me he put them togiether and it was very simple, hell i could add as many as i want but the kid pedaling better be a big 5 year old.:eek::eek::eek::eek: Sulley

Well i needed a little bigger tow trike for the two up trike, no sure what you would call it,maybe "Radio Flyer Convert-O Tandem Trike" my grandsons are 5 1/2 and 1 1/2 years old , the youngest one fits great on the flyer and the oldest fits great on the Anthony. Sulley

0012-1.jpg

0044-1.jpg

Last edited:
They like it, my daughter told me that she has a bigger radio flyer trike so i am going to swap that out for the Anthony. Sulley

0142-1.jpg

You've definitely got an original, one-of-a-kind tandem trike there. Your grandsons are fortunate to have a grandad who loves to fix up riding toys.

Dave

This is better, my daughter had a bigger size Radio Flyer tricycle so i did a little SulleyFab and wala, they even have there own dingers and streamers. Sulley

0025-1.jpg

Back