When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tandem project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shannonc

Look Ma, No Hands!
Does anyone see any potential in fixing up this bike? I already have a tandem but thought it would be fun to play around with. I don't think it's worth much, so I don't see any harm in messing around with it. Any opinions from members? Worth making original or just get it rolling again?

20170423_203746.jpg

20170423_203918.jpg

20170423_203936.jpg

20170423_203931.jpg

20170423_203923.jpg

20170423_203928.jpg

I am a show off so I would make it into a parade bike with a female dummy in the back seat. Maybe she could do a headstand while nude. I need a two speed kickback to move a tandem on even the slightest hill.

Sorry to say I just don't think this one is worth effort. Biggest issues are going to be servicing the crank(s), pedals(4), & 20' of chain. I'd save the ape hangers and put it out to pasture...

u could keep the frame and make it in to a touring bike/cargo bike. Strip the back junk off, upgrade the gearing.

DSCN6217-1024x672.jpg

Back