When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TANK Bike Thursday ... Show off your favorite TANK bike that you admire or own

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
With all the other days filled with other bicycle of the day versions - lets start a thread of your Favorite TANK bike you own or admire -

Here is my favorite this week .....I will start with my 5-6 year back burner project that was maiden voyaged last Sunday @ the CYCLONE COASTER ride with 135 others who rode with us in sunny mid to upper 70's weather for our CYCLONE COASTER February 1st ride ...It's been a long time coming for this one ... lets see what you guys have - variety is the spice of life so I don't want to focus on one particular brand here ... Ride Vintage - Frank

1939 Monark 5 bar - maiden voyage.jpg

1939 Monark 5 bar - maiden voyage.jpg

Hello i love my wifes bike ,we bought this from a old bike shop here in our town in Ohio.This bike was found in a very large victorian style home attic where is was for many many years.
photo.PNG.jpeg
.We had to replace the tires they where hard as a rock .The rest of the bike is all original. Great riding bike.Take a look .thx Terry and Tammy

photo.PNG.jpeg

Love the Supreme. Here's a couple shots of members here that has or had one...wish I owned one. Hope.it is ok to snatch their images.

This is my phone's
Desktop image. Think Brian posted it awhile back.
03ef93ef7d125fb59dba4f70227d4116-1.jpg

And one of Shawn beauties.
f05ecb1c1751c8b29b03514888e0b158.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
Back