When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TANK Bike Thursday ... Show off your favorite TANK bike that you admire or own

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
After my homework got done I got out and about on the Higgins for a 10 mile ride in 65 degrees and a stiff Southerly breeze. We might just get some rain outta this little disturbance. It's okay, I have lots to do inside, maybe even turn a wrench on an old bike.

20210318_152222.jpg

20210318_152812.jpg

20210318_152933.jpg

What’s that, duel horns/ sirens?
Yeah, NOS EA horns on the Merc. It's a little "over the top" but that's me. I have dual rear NOS EA axle lights on the bike too, so figured it balanced it off. I also doubled up on the prewar EA 6 ribbers lights on the '37 Dayton Firestone Fleetwood that has the dual delta Silver Rays below. My '41 Elgin 4 star deluxe Twin Bar has the dual NOS EA pre-war front loaders stock on light bar ( I had to eliminate the switches when resto'd back in the 80's)

) and dual NOS EA rear axle lights. Many years ago I had the Delta rocket axle lights on the Twin Bar, but felt that was not vintage appropriate ( never really much of a concern with an accessory, but a consideration) and blocked the view of the Stewart Warner Floating hub.

IMG_2909.JPG

may 2.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

Back