When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TANK Bike Thursday ... Show off your favorite TANK bike that you admire or own

-
Tank Bike Frame that is identical to the 1940 Western Flyer heavy duty.

Not sure which member posted or who owns it;
but it's Awesome!!!

1) My CWC built Buckeye. The paint almost looks like burled wood in places.
2) Old crusty Dial-Your-Ride I had a few years back.........sold to CABE'r who unfortunately passed. Not sure where bike is now
3) Bike I saw years ago......no idea who built it or where it's at. Milan, OH Brewery bike........kool kustom !!!
4) 41 Columbia Superb recently bought from fellow CABE'r - I gotta get on this / get it unboxed and built.
Million dollar question is do I try and clean fenders a little to better match the tank etc.........????

Last edited:
Hello i love my wifes bike ,we bought this from a old bike shop here in our town in Ohio.This bike was found in a very large victorian style home attic where is was for many many years.View attachment 195122 .We had to replace the tires they where hard as a rock .The rest of the bike is all original. Great riding bike.Take a look .thx Terry and Tammy

View attachment 195122
I'm looking for a tank like this one if anybody has one f/s PLEASE lmk. Sorry to crash this but its the only one I've seen to go by.

Back