When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TANK Bike Thursday ... Show off your favorite TANK bike that you admire or own

-

1938 Huffman, LaFrance, Super Streamline.

Once again around the college, looking for interesting objects. The Higgins is my one and only tank bike, and sometimes it seems like a tank too. Heavy.......but still enjoyable to ride. I got back just in time to avoid raindrops. That's the romance of living in the PNW.

20210506_161625.jpg

20210506_161254.jpg

20210506_161021.jpg

Happy Thursday!
Welcome to the CABE @Huffman40 Nice Blue/blue Panther
Watch for "Daily" threads that have a specific day in the title, like
this one, for those awesome tank-bikes we admire and LOVE!
This 22" tall frame Ranger of Tom's @TWBikesnstripes was at the Circle City ride last Sunday...
OH MY!!!

above is Cliff @oddball riding it,
he let me ride it too!
Felt like a young boy, still growing into a Big Boys Bike.:D
Thanks again Tom, real pleasure.

Happy Thursday!
Welcome to the CABE @Huffman40 Nice Blue/blue Panther
Watch for "Daily" threads that have a specific day in the title, like
this one, for those awesome tank-bikes we admire and LOVE!
This 22" tall frame Ranger of Tom's @TWBikesnstripes was at the Circle City ride last Sunday...
OH MY!!!
View attachment 1410723

View attachment 1410724

View attachment 1410725

above is Cliff @oddball riding it,
he let me ride it too!
Felt like a young boy, still growing into a Big Boys Bike.:D
Thanks again Tom, real pleasure.
Oh man! That Ranger!! It really looks like something you would have with all the accoutrements applied. I really like the nose thumber on the front, and the bars and grips.

Only tank bike currently. My custom paint ‘50-‘51 Hornet. Frame is so pitted that I can’t read the serial! Sourced the roughest parts I could find for it. Regret blasting and painting it, but what’s done years ago can’t be undone! Just rode it for the first time in years last night, forgot how good it was!

Back