When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tank for a 36 Schwinn C Model

-

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
It seems I have seen several different tanks on these. I'm not particular as to which tank as long as it's correct. It will more than likely be painted since it doesn't look like I will be able to save the original paint on the bike it's going on. I'm not a huge fan of the tanks with the vents in the front either.

I would be willing to trade a 52 men's colorflow for the right tank and some braced bars.

It seems I have seen several different tanks on these. I'm not particular as to which tank as long as it's correct. It will more than likely be painted since it doesn't look like I will be able to save the original paint on the bike it's going on. I'm not a huge fan of the tanks with the vents in the front either.

I would be willing to trade a 52 men's colorflow for the right tank and some braced bars.

Might want to include a pic of your bike. V/r Shawn

you might want to hold off searching for parts for that 'c' as there is a very original complete 'c' model(tank-rack-light)patina'd condition to be listed in a few days! watch for it!

Might want to include a pic of your bike. V/r Shawn
20190811_191032.jpg

Back