When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tank i.d. Help

-

Alison

On Training Wheels
Hi, I am looking for information about this tank. It is pretty heavy. Thanks for any help. Alison

IMG_20171125_110534204.jpg

IMG_20171125_110534204.jpg

More pictures would help including the inner sides of the casting (aluminum?). It doesn't look familliar to me as a bicycle part, more like an outboard motor housing or speedboat trim embellishment.

More pictures would help including the inner sides of the casting (aluminum?). It doesn't look familliar to me as a bicycle part, more like an outboard motor housing or speedboat trim embellishment.

Thanks for responding. I will definitely post a photo of the back within a couple days (it is at my (thrift) shop and I am home).

Boat housing or trim could be a possibility, as I live in a Puerto Rico coastal town. I will check into that, too. Thanks for the suggestion.

If the price is cheap enough I would buy because you never know when a ratrod is in the fixins.

Back