When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tankless Tuesday Balloon Tire bike pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Tuesday for the tankless bikes...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460462870.263241.jpg

That's gonna make a great rider mark. Love those wishbone frames. Is it to remain fenderless?
Yes! wrong fork would not fit the fat Fenders... & I am in this rider for Cheap....
The fenders for this are my favs tho...; I really like the SS banana tank too...its ok.
This frame always catches my eye and lures me in for a Stare....

Tankless pair O' Elgins....
IMG_8082.JPG

Worked on this a little today. Rear wheel was wobbly from the last ride. Also one of the pedals had been sticking and squealing. Haven't decided what to do with this one. Might sell it at AA this year. But I might keep the rechromed bars and stainless fenders. I added them any way. Had no bars and only the front aluminum fender when I found it. And mismatched Elgin wheels, one chrome, one painted silver. The rear fender had been chopped so a motor could be mounted. Tough decision as I love this frame style and long wheelbase.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back