When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tankless Tuesday Balloon Tire bike pics

-
Real similar bikes. Mine has a different seat and the chrome on my springer is in better shape.
If you take off the seat cover and clean it up a little ? Look at these rust spots I circled, I looked for anything similar between the two. I am 99.9% sure.
Lee. .....:cool:
2016-10-12 20.33.53.png
2016-10-12 20.31.21.png

Tankless

Heres a super clean DX

View attachment 189475
Good day Joe
I recently joined this bicycle forum(all things bike website),and as i am more been collecting 70's 80's bmx i enjoy all things bike related .i acquired this old schwinn about a year ago and have been trying to identify off and on ever since then i noticed your Bluebird and i must say incredibly similiar ,same paint scheme but mine is red and has no #serial number anywhere ,(read that its probably on the inside of the crank housing somewhere) being that its almost identical to the Blue bird Dx i was wondering if u could be so kind and help me identify this bike (see pictures) so i can atleast know what i got .I believe its all original and not pieced togethor .I Ride it to the mailbox almost daily ,what a smooth ride .i would truly appreciate any information u could give me.
Thank u Joe Buffardi for any help in identifying this Rad Ride....

Back