When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Tasty TOC-teens Small Bits & Pieces

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I am selling off some items to recover from my indulgent bicycle purchases of the past several weeks.
1. Nickel plated snowflake pattern chain ring, plating looks mostly intact, I have not tried to clean this but it seems that it would look "tip-top" with some elbow grease. $45 shipped. Reduced: $40 shipped.
2. Star pattern with circles chain ring, Orient chain ring? Approx. 9 inches in diameter, over paint in gold, teeth look good, slightly bent with the body of the chain ring, I haven't tried to correct this. $150 shipped.
3. Rare! add-on fork springer attachment. stamped: Majestic Mfg. Co, Worchester, Mass. This is only one of two that would have been needed (so one is missing- if you have the mate, true GOLD!), good condition, plating on main body intact, light rust over plating on the fork leg clamp. Price: $125 shipped in US. For more info see: SOLD!!!! Thank you! https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/rare-early-majestic-ball-bearing-spring-fork-accessory.114433/
4. 19th-early 20th SINGLE leather wrapped wood grip with brass ferrule, approx. 3.5 inches long, hole approx. 7/8. As found, I have not cleaned in any way. Good condition, show use wear and patina, some fine dents in metal, tight crack or blemish on wood end. $65 shipped in US. Sold, thank you.
5. Super cool texture patterned and branded Phillips hard rubber SINGLE grip. I am not sure what period this is from but it is excels in design. Approx. 3 7/8 inches long, Good condition with use wear and patina, some minor, tiny edge chipping, and tight crack at butt end. Price: $35 shipped in US.
6. Soldier or Boy Scout? bell top, brass with trace remains of nickel plating. Shows good surface wear and patina, 2.25 inches across. Price: $135 shipped. Sold
7. Adjustable bicycle wrench, marked "Wakefield Cycle Wrench, Worchester, Mass. U.S.A." good condition, use wear to the mouth end and overall. Price: $25 shipped. Sold, thank you.
Please pay with PP friends and family, add 3% otherwise, or MO ok.

FullSizeRender 11.jpg

FullSizeRender 12.jpg

FullSizeRender 13.jpg

FullSizeRender 14.jpg

Last edited:
Back