When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taylor 1957

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dave, are those stick on reflectors on front fender? I’d like to find/get some.
thnx
I'm not sure how they are attached. I just found that photo online to show the bolt holes are on other models as well, and must be original. Maybe someone on the CABE has those reflectors or possibly an eBay seller.

Dave

I believe they are stick on. My fender does not have any holes in it to accommodate them.
Right now the trike is dismantled as I’m going through it. I’ll post some “after” photos later.
Wish there were more photos/info on this particular model. I saw an ad showing P700 and P800 models and they looked the same.
thnx again for all replies.
s

The photo of the other trike was not of a new one. The reflectors were probably added by a Dad. Drilled and fastened as standard reflectors. Might want to consider before making holes. Lots of other accessories that could be added instead

The photo of the other trike was not of a new one. The reflectors were probably added by a Dad. Drilled and fastened as standard reflectors. Might want to consider before making holes. Lots of other accessories that could be added instead
I understand. No! Not drilling any holes at all! I'm giving it the going through, and it needs to sit a wk before I remove the material I put all over it. Then I put back together.
If anything I'll look up which type hand grips came with it. Rear dust caps can wait.

Can this be identified? It was on the handlebars along w a Bell and a Yoder’s Goose Horn both damaged.
I looked at photos but came up w nothing.

IMG_1114.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1111.jpeg

Back