When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teaser

-

sam

I live for the CABE
This is a frankenbike built out of a lot of 30s parts I had---It's starting to take shape. Slowly
IMG_8774.JPG

I'll start with the frame. I got it off Ebay listed as a Mead frame---when I quizzed the seller he said he got it with a bunch of mead parts ???? Then someone posted on the CABE this gold colored bike---which is also it's twin. So I'll really never know what this frame is---but it has an English BB so I'm guessing English or American in origin. It has uncut lugs but they have been filed and the tubing is LW. This frame is High End for it's time which I estate to be early 30s.
1910 frame 1.jpg
racer.jpg
drop outs.JPG
racer drop outs.jpg

When I decided to pull this frame down and try and do something with it I needed a fork---all the pre-war forks I had didn't go well with it but this one popped up on French-Ebay for $20 plus $15 shipping it looked the part and fit nicely and as a bonus came with the head set
IMG_7956.JPG

Back