When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teenage Whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mason_man

Finally riding a big boys bike
My 1999 Whizzer is now 13 years old. It was my 1st whizzer, i've kept it pretty much original. motor has most of the changes, head, carb, cam, piston and flywheel. Went from 2ph to almost 10ph, from 25mph to over 50mph. I'm still making small changes, i think i'm about done.

Attachments

• DSCN2633.jpg
    DSCN2633.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN2632.jpg
    DSCN2632.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN2725.jpg
    DSCN2725.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN2631.jpg
    DSCN2631.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN2630.jpg
    DSCN2630.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 80
Rats...thought it might be a new horror movie: "I was a teenage Whizzer"! (3-D).....

you can get the OHV head and bump up the HP a little more

I've thought about using one of Fred's Kit on one of my new whizzer. would cost less than the vintage motor. needle bearing crank at about $400.00 just for that. frame would have to be modified, cost for that and kit is about $1,900.00 I'm still probably going to get a kit and start a project down the rode just to have one. Fred's place is about 12 miles from where i live. what are your plans ? Fred with vintage 700 motor HOV kit.

Ray

Attachments

• DSCN1843.jpg
    DSCN1843.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Hey bri you still got that hornet chain guard ? can you PM me or e-mail if you still do. [email protected] my zip is 90603.
Thanks Ray

Yea Ray I do. I'll e-mail you. A friend of mine has Freds OHV on his mill, on a 24" newer frame. Has visited 65 mph and still had throttle left......scarey!!!!

Yea Ray I do. I'll e-mail you. A friend of mine has Freds OHV on his mill, on a 24" newer frame. Has visited 65 mph and still had throttle left......scarey!!!!

OH YAAA.....scarey but a lot of fun getting there. not the road rash.

Back