When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens 20's American National Toledo Tricycle Project. Kelly Bars!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mike Rosseau

Finally riding a big boys bike
A very nice little bike. Missing the seat, pedals, and the rain gutter fender, otherwise complete. I have never managed to get this completely together. Great Kelly bars on this one! Bars are missing the tiny tightening bolt and the wedge. Wedge is almost exactly the same size as a bicycle front axle cone. Easy to make?
When I got this it had been house painted by the young owner. He had painted the wheels, tires, spokes, and hubs white. All that paint really preserved things well. Hubs are real nice with original nickel. Rear hubs are complete with the hard to find centering nuts, keyed washers, and lock nuts. Front hub and cranks are also very nice but missing the left side lock nut. Also missing is one of the two front hub retaining caps, not real hard to find. Original spokes, NOS nipples
I am including some 1" black cabbing that looks usable. I am also including some nice sections of red 1920's era ribbed garden hose that is almost identical to the black cabbing. I had planned on using the red since it looks so good.
A great little trike that is worthy of saving. $225 shipped.
Toledo1.jpg
Toledo2.jpg
Toledo3.jpg
Toledo4.jpg
Toledo5.jpg
Toledo6.jpg
Toledo7.jpg
Toledo8.jpg
Toledo9.jpg
Toledo10.jpg

Holy Toledo...........sorry I had to - I'm from Toledo.
Kool trike - I didn't know Toledo built as many bikes / trikes as they did back in the day.

Back