When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens/20's motobike frame. Help ID..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
After looking deep into the threads, it seems 2B late 20's to early 30's Emblem made Pierce. This frame is strange and I have not seen another and cannot find much about it, and it appears in no ads. Unusual fat 1-1/8" seat, top and down tubes, r-offset crank hanger, pierce drops, Emblem & Pierce parts.
The serial # (417132) is stamped on the bottom of the Crankcase, which is unusual. Falls into the late 20's to early 30's period. I have seen early 30's examples of Emblems posted here with a higher 6-digit number on the top of the crankcase. I am now leaning towards my bike being a Pierce-Emblem made frame badged for another company like Wathour Hood? Could also be Emblem badged with the 2" distant horizontal badge holes. Thanks for all the help looking closer by those in the know.....
Continuing to work on the original Blue Emblem paint bring-back. Still looking for a lower headset cup, truss rod bracket (could fix it), Emblem badge, and a diamond peaked crank with 2" drive pin spacing.
IMG_2361.JPG

Last edited:
Back