When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Teens Black Beauty Motobike: Now $1250 shipped

-
Price
NOW $1250 shipped
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a cool teens Black Beauty motobike built by Haverford Cycle Company of Philidelphia, PA. Known as "the thoroughbred bicycle," the Black Beauty was iconic in its day. This particular Black Beauty features an amateur (partial?) overpaint/repaint. The original frame decal is still visible on the downtube and an attempt to remove the amateur green paint from the front fender revealed the original green paint beneath (see last pic). This bicycle will benefit greatly from some attention and a solid cleaning. Much of the original nickel remains on the bars and cranks and can be brought back out. The chainring, bottom bracket, headset, and cups are all gorgeous. The neck and seat post both retain a nice finish. Tires are shot, but good for display. The rear wheel sports a Corbin Duplex Model 8 hub. The rear rim has a slight hop that would benefit from some trueing. The front wheel spins nicely. A nice rack, cool period moto grips, and an early Troxel saddle round out this great bike. The one small dent I found was 2/3 the way down on the right seat stay, otherwise, this bike is straight and clean. Here's your opportunity to grab an uncommon and iconic bicycle at a great price. Clean it up or ride it as is with a new set of tires. $1650 Now $1550 plus $89 shipping NOW $1385 NOW $1250 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Back