When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Teens Corbin Two-Speed Model 10 coaster brake hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
NOW $350
Payment Terms
PayPal family and friends is preferred
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a pretty tough-to-find teens Corbin Duplex Two-Speed Model 10 coaster brake hub. Internals are immaculate and complete. Brake actuates and functions well, as does the two-speed mechanism. The exterior nickel is all but gone with the exception of the dust cap and cog. The hub shell, lock ring, and nuts all show areas of surface pitting. The oiler cover is present. The brake arm designation (Model 8) is incorrect, but the arm is correct in every other way. The cog has some hooking on the teeth. The hub has been cleaned and gone through and is freshly greased. These really don't pop up often. When you consider how common New Departure two-speed setups are and they frequently go for $500 or more, this is certainly a deal. $365 NOW $350 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

-Lester

00fdc5e6-cab4-4709-a3ff-5a7f1c00dd1c-jpeg.jpg

85bb03b7-67cf-4db1-a4e0-b4394aa1f6df-jpeg.jpg

f73ae942-a37e-455f-94f3-91419a2074f3-jpeg.jpg

52985c95-b249-4eee-b791-442ab338e437-jpeg.jpg

86dd1473-166c-4e5c-bb1d-12c1a3b3753e-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Back