When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

- Teens Davis made Peerless tall frame & parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Got too many other irons in the fire right now with 3 early Columbia's in the works so this one has to go.
Pretty sure it's a early teens Davis made tall frame PEERLESS. Serial #209217 (see photo). Frame measures 5 1/2" at the neck without the bearing cups and 23 1/2" top of seat post to bottom of crank bracket. Quite a bit of original red and gray paint left. Has a repair (very old) to the down bar. The top of the fork looks to be nickel. Never did find a head badge to match the tiny piece that was attached, closest picture I could find was "Fowler" (see photo) but no one seems to have heard of them. Comes with chain, seat that I started to recover w/new padding, and your choice of handlebars pictured (one only).
Please check out all pictures. Any questions answered promptly. Need $300. plus shipping. Can't go much lower than this, but if you HAVE AN OFFER......? Can deliver to Ann Arbor in April.

IMG_2507.JPG
IMG_2508.JPG
IMG_2506.JPG
IMG_2505.JPG
IMG_2504.JPG
IMG_2503.JPG
IMG_2502.JPG
IMG_2501.JPG
IMG_2500.JPG
IMG_2499.JPG
IMG_2498.JPG
IMG_2497.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2495.JPG
IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_2510.JPG
IMG_2511.JPG

Last edited:
Here's the remains of the head badge that was on it and a picture of the closest one I could find to it...."FOWLER".

Peerless frame badge remnant.jpg
Fowler bike badge.jpg

102_4279.JPG

I did assemble the bike awhile ago but decided to use the wheels, pedals and goose neck on another project. It really is a nice tall frame bike with a lot of original paint, especially for its age. The badge you see on it was one I stuck on with double face tape - not an original, just one I had laying around.
Bump it up.
102_4279.JPG

Back