When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens? - Deluxe Flyer on Northern Michigan CL $325

-

3-speeder

Wore out three sets of tires already!
https://nmi.craigslist.org/bik/d/boyne-city-antique-bicycle-1917/6997481436.html

Got a few more pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Interesting thing about this teens/twenties frame is the fishmouth lower top bar connection on either end. Also the Diamond cranks' fixment nut looks like the Emblem reversible? Better image of the rear drop fixture would be nice. 5-digit serial number?

Last edited:
Boy that's a neat bike. Its really rough, but the hard to get parts are all there, so this has good potential as a restoration candidate! That's a nice find; price be a little high, but not too far off. It's a shame he ain't in my neck of the woods, cause if he was I'd call him up faster than he'd know what him!

Yeah I'd like to pick this up but can't swing it at this time. Hope someone can make something of it and get it on the road again or it'd make a nice piece for the man cave until you can.

Back