When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Forebrake mystery hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I second Adam's thought that it is something.. interesting anyway?
@Beek I'm confused about the lack of mfg stamp but I looked it over pretty darn good and couldn't find anything. That said, I've missed text stamps before and only come across them after many a look. I may soak it in OA and see what pops up.

@bikewhorder yep this is a front hub I believe, no threading for a cog, for certain a non-drive hub.

the shell really looks like a late teens corbin motorcycle (indian)........but small bicycle spoke holes.......i know your gonna figure it out sooner or later

Agreed.. and that brake might be strong enough to scrub off some of the speed.. did those early hubs and wheels use that gauge spoke? The brake arm slot for the cable barrel end looks larger than say an end for a bicycle cable end. So maybe your on to something thehugheseum..

its not motorcycle or it would be mine........right jesse?...lol....it is not a floating axle and the spoke holes are too small to be motorcycle, sidenote the teen era in the states was not super focused on brakes or good braking, riders decompressed/lifted a valve or had ignition cutoff switches which did the lions share of braking......the brake was more like a emergency brake and it better have been an emergency because they were not good at stopping

i wanna see some circus bike pics.....i also thought early on it might be some sort of cart hub but again the spoke holes too tiny, cool piece no matter what it is

Back